Friday, August 24, 2007

Ransomers' Demands

The ransomers have made their demands with a final note left in a manila envelope taped to the office fridge. The envelope was addressed to me, so I can now assume that the milk's abduction was not a random crime ... the perpetrators know me.

The list of demands specify delivery of four different payments to various people. And the people are named! However, I cannot assume that these are the responsible parties -- they may be red herrings. Fingerprint and DNA analysis are as yet inconclusive.

Until proven guilty, I have blocked out the names from the accompanying photograph and this copy of their list:

    our demands
    1 flower to Mrs. ______
    1 Heart record to Ms. ______
    1 vegan friendly snack to Mr. _____
    1 MP3 to Mr. _____ to his liking


    all demands must be met by end of day friday. do not force us to take action by failing to comply



I feel I must act soon before they start sending me body parts -- maybe starting with the jug's cap.

ransomed milk carton

No comments: