Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Tandoori Find

No idea where it came from, but it saved me from having to make a sandwich again today. Once again the food gnomes have left lunch out for me on the kitchen counter. Indian today.

I swear, sometimes it's like the ghost of my still-alive mother is protecting me from before the grave.

Tandoori chicken (spicy yum), basmati rice (eh), dahl soup (smooth yum), saag paneer (ick)

Again, no idea where it did come from but I'll take the chance to promote a great Indian spot nearby that has been fantastic every time we've been there: Lal Mirch.

1 comment:

M + V said...

On the plate of Indian Food, while otherwise appetizing has a chunk of meat that looks like a dead fetal mole rat. Then again, this may have something to with the fact I've been smoking peyote for three days straight.